Wednesday 27 January 2016

Seo Sunghee

From 2016.1.21 to 2016.1.26, I had really great experience in Singapore!

 1. SST
 When I arrived SST, teachers and students include my buddy welcomed me. We walked around the SST. It looks big and eco-friendly. I liked SST. We had the class together, building strong bridge with the sticks. I think our bridge is the strongest. It was really fun. Also we had lunch. It was delicious. Spending time with my buddy was very interesting experience that I've ever had.

 2. URA gallery
 We went to URA gallery. There was Singapore city's history and development process. With the Singapore's model, I can know the important places in Singapore easily. Thanks for my buddy. She explained to me so well.

 3. Singapore Science Center
 There were many interesting things in there. I enjoyed kinetic garden, optical illusion, many physical instruments and so on. We also had the class 'DNA in Forensic Science'. We did gel electrophoresis. It was fun.

 4. Marina Barrage
 It was interesting to see the barrage and opened sea's color difference. I can learned the barrage's function easily with many models. When I went up, the view was wonderful.

 5. SUTD
 It is the university that built recently. The building was beautiful. If it has long history and many outcome, I think this university will advance in short time.

 The time in Singapore was so valuable to me. I enjoyed this travel. Thank you SST!

No comments:

Post a Comment